Services provided by Hi Flying - Air Ambulance International to AIG Travel Asia Pacific Singapore.
Air Ambulance is the core expertise of Hi Flying. Hi Flying can co ordinate the transportation of patients on Commercial and Charter flights. Planned Transportations and Emergency Evacuations can be planned from any place in India to major tertiary care center in major cities like Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai Hyderabad for further transportations to their Home country.
The Air Ambulance services can be extended to surrounding countries which includes Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Thailand or Singapore.
We have the "Medical Transport Service" license from the UAE Authorities - given to selected few companies who maintain the Transport standards as per western countries in terms of Medical personnel, medical equipments and Operation protocols to be renewed every year. This allows us to transport patients to any of the GCC countries in the Middle east. Also it gives us an edge and advantage to transport patients from Asia to Middle east for further transportation to European - African countries and to the United states.
With over 2000 air ambulance transportation on domestic and international sectors on commercial and charter flights - Hi Flying should be able to provide services to AIG clients professional services at an economical cost.
In fact for Commercial flight transportation - we have a cost challenge by way of which we should be able to match or beat any cost for Commercial flight transportation offered by other company. We have visa ready escorts to fly at short notice.
We can also take care of the Ground transportation needs of the patient in most of the major cities and towns in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and other cities in Middle east.
Kindly note that we have a strong hub with 2 nurses in Manila Philippines and provide efficient services in the region
To summarize - Medical Transport of patients.
- Ground Transport
- Commercial flight transport - First Business and Stretcher transfer with Medical escorts
- Charter flight - Air Ambulance flight transfer
OUR Assist Services will cover single patient medical visits to multi patient casualty evacuation across India.
Similar services can be offered in selected countries in Middle east.
To summarize the Assist Services offered by us -
- #24/7/365 call access to our Medical center to receive new request and monitor individual cases.
- #Emergency Hospitalization in Primary vicinity including Preliminary case assessment and feedback.
- #Transportation of the case to a secondary/tertiary care institutes for patient treatment and care.
- #Selection of the hospital appropriate for patient medical condition.
- #Guarantee of payments or Advance payments to the hospital for cashless services to our clients.
- #Inpatient monitoring of patient clinical condition, obtaining medical reports from the Consultants, monitoring the treatment, giving complete feedback to AIG about the progress of the patient for right and easy decision making for AIG.
- #Cashless settlement of expenses at the hospitals including helping patient settle bills for items not covered by insurance.
- # Negotiating discounts with the hospital which covers our fees most of the times.
- #Provision of Medical information/Medical reports/Certificates.
- #2nd medical opinion in relevant cases from another consultant in India.
- #Expert medical opinions from Physicians in the United states.
- #Facilitate money transfers for the patient and relatives.
- #Airline ticketing and Limousine arrangement for patient and relatives. (In house team 24/7 flight booking)
- #Hotel booking/Apartment booking for long stay patients.
- #Arranging and coordinating ground and Air Transportation on commercial and charter flights.
- #Embassy liaison and Immigration services including Visa help and Visa extension.
- #Repatriation of Mortal remains and ashes transfer worldwide.
ONE CONTACT +91 98211 50889
ONE EMAIL email@example.com
Skype - doctorindia
WHEN TIME IS LIFE
YOUR PARTNER IN PATIENT CARE AND TRANSPORTATION
AIG ASIA PACIFIC